"An excellent friendly service from start to finish – as always!"
Commercial Property: Seamless, Professional Advice
Landlord or tenant, buyer or seller: fully rounded legal advice is crucial in any commercial property transaction.
At Pearson Hards, our high calibre team of commercial property, property litigation and company commercial specialists join forces to offer seamless, professional advice on every aspect of a commercial property transaction, from shareholder disputes and finance to associated employment law issues.
Our Commercial Property Services
Sole traders and partnerships, SMEs, large UK companies, lenders and banks have all benefited from expert advice and guidance on all aspects of commercial property, including:
- Acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold properties for owner occupiers and investors
- Drafting and approval of leases and lease renewals
- Licences to assign or underlet
- Tenancy agreements and rent reviews
- Landlord and tenant dispute resolution
- Portfolio acquisition and break-up
- Intercompany transfers for UK and offshore companies
- Acquisition and disposal of land for residential and commercial development
- Sale and acquisition of businesses and business assets
- Partnership and joint venture investments
- Planning and licensing
- Finance and refinancing
- Options & Conditional Contracts
What can you Expect from Pearson Hards?
An in-depth understanding of all the legal and financial ramifications of your transaction, attention to detail and expert planning with every aspect tailored to fit the individual needs of your organisation.
Time is always of the essence in any commercial property transaction. Our experts have the knowledge and skill to work swiftly and meticulously to ensure your critical deadlines are met and your opportunities maximised.
For Tailored Advice and Swift Service, talk to Pearson Hards.
For professional advice on every aspect of your commercial property transaction, contact Pearson Hards today.